Skip to content
- 2 flights – Delhi to Guwahati and from Paro / Bhutan to Delhi
- 13 overnight stays, in double rooms at hotels or guest houses.
- Full board. All meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner and water throughout the tour
- Bhutan Visa and travel permits
- Bike rental: Enfield Bullet 500 incl. comprehensive insurance with 500 USD/EUR self behalf
- Petrol and engine oil, spare parts
- Experienced English speaking tour guide during the whole trip.
- Service vehicle for luggage and pillions. All pillion riders have a comfortable guaranteed seat in our service vehicle.
- First-aid kit and basic meds
- Local mechanic, English speaking, travelling in the support vehicle, will also ride bike if necessary.
- All necessary permits for motorcycles, registration of international drivers licence for Bhutan
- Entrance fees
- Fees for road tolls
- Roadmap of Bhutan
- Exclusive tour T-shirt
- Airport transfers
Not included in package:
- Internation flights from/to Delhi
- India Visa
- Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks (beside water)
- Travel insurance
- Health insurance
- Personal expenses