06.02. – 20.02.
06.11. – 20.11
Honda CB 500: 3.180€
Honda CB 650: 3.380€
Single Room: +690€
15 days / 14 nights / 10 riding days
Accommodation in mid-range hotels and guest houses.
Biking in the Land of Smiles Motorcycle Tour Itinerary
Questions & Answers
The tour is guaranteed from a minimum number of 6 motorcyclists. The maximum size of the tour is limited to a total of no more than 14 motorcyclists (plus guide).
With the registration for the Thailand motorcycle tour we need a scanned copy of the passport of the participant with the personal details. A condition for participation in the tour is an internationally valid driving license for motorcycles over 500 cc.
The motorcycles are covered by liability insurance according to Thai law, but not fully comprehensive insurance. The participant bears the risk of a maximum of USD (ask us)- in the event of total damage to the motorcycle (current value). He is not liable for technical failure or wear of the machine in the event of engine or gear damage.
The participant has to pay a deposit of € 500 in cash before accepting the motorcycle. The deposit will be refunded after the accident-free journey when the motorcycle is returned. The deposit must also be paid if the participant has opted for limited comprehensive insurance.
American Express, Visa and Master Card are widely used in Thailand. Cash is only accepted in baht (Thai currency). However, it is relatively easy to change euros or US dollars at a exchange point in the larger tourist areas in Thai Baht.
Most European nationalities do not require a visa to visit Thailand and receive a visa-free stay of up to 30 days upon arrival in Thailand.
- English speaking motorcycle tour guide on own motorcycle during the whole tour
- Motorbike of your choice (Honda CB 500 or CB 650)
- All visits as described in the detailed tour program, with English speaking professional Thai guide
- A private A / C minibus to carry your main luggage; the guide and the driver take care of the transport of the luggage
- All nights in hotels and resorts
- Meals (breakfast and dinner), dinner very often in selected specialty restaurants or in the hotel resort
- All entrance fees as described in the tour program,
- All fees, taxes, service charges, room taxes and baggage handling fees,
- Mandatory liability insurance in Thailand
- Experienced motorcycle mechanic on the whole tour
- Airport transfer service with AC minibus and German speaking Thai guide
- Snacks and drinks, lunch
- Petrol for your own motorcycle
- Domestic and international flights
- Personal expenses such as tips (optional), souvenirs, telephone, laundry, minibar etc.,
- Travel insurance package with accident, hospital and return transport insurance, luggage and liability insurance (it is strongly recommended to book such a package before traveling)
Tour Concept by RC Hendrik
Discover the Golden Triangle with Road Captain Hendrik and enjoy the endless curve tango on grand mountain roads in the former Lanna Kingdom. On this discovery tour, selected hotels with pools, remote mountain peoples, smallest mountain roads through jungle and highlands and the Thai culture are the highlights. Thailand’s highest mountain Doi Inathon (2,565m) and ancient and half-forgotten temple cities add spectacular views and cultural experiences to the program. Hendrik, who lives alternately in Tibet and Thailand when he is not riding around the world on one of his Overland tours from Germany to Lhasa, guides the tour and shows you his adopted country in all its facets.